So with those humble sentiments in mind, I present you with our inaugural OOTD post (outfit of the day for the uninitiated):
I give you my my niece Susana, aka Shosho, (my sister and I are inordinately fond of names of the nick variety).
Shosho is sporting...
- Lovely purple puffer jacket similar here
- White Circo summer dress embellished with tutu for extra volume and warmth similar here
- Hot pink legwarmers similar here
- Black moccasin booties similar here
- Frightening on-all-four-haunches Dora Pillowpet accessory same here
- Fashion forward impossibly symmetrical blonde bowl cut similar here
- Painfully adorable dimple on bottom left cheek when she smiles just-so similar absolutely nowhere